1. These Conditions regulate the principles of cooperation between a person (Student) purchasing Polish language lessons offered on the website www.tounderstandpolish.com (Website) and Anna Siciarek (Teacher) running an unregistered business, ul. Czastkowska 38, 01-678 Warszawa firstname.lastname@example.org in the field of teaching Polish as a foreign language.
2. In order to purchase and use lessons, the Student must create an account on the Website. By creating an account, the Student confirms to be bound by these Conditions.
3. Lessons are purchased in packages available as per the current offer on the Website.
4. Payments should be made by bank transfer to the bank account provided in the package purchase form. The purchase takes place when the funds are credited to the bank account, which activates the option of arranging lessons.
5. After purchasing a specific course, the Student should contact the Teacher and agree a detailed lesson plan.
6. Lessons are given online using agreed communicators (Zoom, Skype, other agreed). By purchasing the package, the Student declares that he/she has the appropriate software, hardware and Internet access to use the classes on the agreed dates.
7. Lessons are not given on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and in August. The validity of packages of online lessons covering August is extended by one month.
8. Lessons can be canceled or postponed 12 hours before the scheduled classes. Otherwise, the lesson is considered to be given.
9. The Teacher may make available to the Student, depending on his/her needs and level of advancement, access for limited time, as per the package chosen, to supplementary materials created by the Tutor or generally available based on allowed public use. The materials are protected by copyright and made available only for the student’s own personal use. We would like to remind you that the infringement of copyrights, in particular by copying or dissemination outside own personal use, is prohibited and subject to legal responsibility.
10. The Teacher processes the Student’s personal data to the extent filled in the form, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, names of instant messaging accounts, IP address and user data regarding the use of the Website by the Student. The data is used for the purposes necessary in performing the contract for contact, assessment of learning progress and for financial settlements (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in matters related to the so-called personal data and on data protection, so called GDPR). Data shall be processed during the period of using the lessons by the Student and then until the period of limitation of civil law claims and tax liabilities. The Teacher can process personal data also for aims related to presenting of offers and information about the services provided. In this scope of data processing, the legitimate interest of the administrator is the promotion of its services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). The Teacher entrusts data processing to the entity operating the website: Kei.pl H88 S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Frankilna Rooswelta 22, 60-829 Poznań.
11. The Student has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing and transfer of data, as well as to object to the processing of their personal data. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The Student has also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Website and use the lessons.